Lorraine Tufted Armchair
Perfect for small spaces, this chair offers superlative style and comfort with its compact frame and natural linen upholstery. Deep button tufting accents the cushioned back, and the set-back arms are detailed with nailheads.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Made of kiln-dried solid wood frame.
- Solidly constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocks for exceptional stability.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Wood parts are finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color.
- Metal nailheads finished in Antique Bronze finish accentuate seat edges.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 25" wide x 25" deep x 39" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 25" wide x 25" deep x 39" high
- Frame Back: 37" high
- Seat: 18.5" high
- Seat Cushion: 24" wide at front x 18" deep
- Diagonal Depth: 26"
- Arms: 3" wide, 24" high
- Front Legs (removable): 2" square, 15.5" high
- Back Legs (removable): 2" square, 15" high
- Weight: 29 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).