Lorraine Tufted Armchair
Perfect for small spaces, this chair offers superlative style and comfort with its compact frame and natural linen upholstery. Deep button tufting accents the cushioned back, and the set-back arms are detailed with nailheads.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is constructed using kiln-dried hardwood with double-dowel joinery, and is reinforced with corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Industrial-strength webbing provides exceptional seat cushion support.
- Seat cushion is flame-retardant free.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Features a multistep Heritage Oak finish.
- Generously padded with a thick layer of cushioning on the arms and tufted back for extra comfort.
- T-shaped seat and set-back arms provide expansive seating space and additional leg room./li>
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Tight button-tufted back with thick padding and set-back arms.
- Outer arms are detailed with nailheads.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 25" wide x 25" deep x 39" high
- Frame Back: 37" high
- Seat: 18.5" high
- Seat Cushion: 24" wide at front x 18" deep
- Diagonal Depth: 26"
- Arms: 3" wide, 24" high
- Front Legs (removable): 2" square, 15.5" high
- Back Legs (removable): 2" square, 15" high
- Weight: 29 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).