Lorraine Extending Dining Table
A serpentine metal support brace adds a distinctive flourish to this table’s rustic good looks. Inspired by traditional Spanish furniture, it’s built with a bold scale and features a pedestal base at each end.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid poplar and rubberwood.
- Features a Hewn Oak finish for the Medium Table and a Rustic Brown finish for the Large Table.
- Finish is hand applied using an exclusive multistep process that creates exceptional depth of color.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Includes one leaf.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Medium Table: 40" wide x 78" long x 30" high; extends to 100" long
- Large Table: 42" wide x 98" long x 30" high; extends to 120" long
- Dimensions & Care
- Unextended Overall: 40" wide x 78" long x 30" high
- Extended Overall: 40" wide x 100" long x 30" high
- Leaf: 22" wide x 40" long x 1" high
- Apron: 2"
- Overhang At Head: 19"
- Overhang At Side: 5"
- Distance Between Legs: 48"
- Weight: 252 pounds
- Unextended Overall: 42" wide x 98" long x 30" high
- Extended Overall: 42" wide x 120" long x 30" high
- Leaf: 42" wide x 22" long x 3" high
- Apron: 2"
- Overhang At Head: 21"
- Overhang At Side: 3.25"
- Distance Between Legs: 64"
- Weight: 286 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten as necessary.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.