Lorraine Tote Bag
Inspired by a vintage damask wallpaper design, this stylish tote becomes a handy helper during the holidays. It’s made of pure cotton with strong handles, and features pockets inside and outside – great for carrying gifts, groceries and other essentials.
- 22" wide x 9" deep x 16" high
- Sewn from rugged cotton.
- Interior is lined with same rugged cotton.
- Features a pocket on both interior and exterior.
- Zipper closure.
- Spot clean.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 22" wide x 9" deep x 16" high
- Interior/Exterior Pocket (1 each): 7" wide x 9" high
- Zipper: 20" long
- Strap (2): 49" long
- Spot clean only.
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).