Lorraine Tufted Stool
With its plush cushioning and deep tufting, this dressing bench is an inviting place to prepare for the day or evening ahead.
- 18.75" square, 19" high
- Linen cushion seat has 12 tufts.
- Legs made from kiln-dried oak.
- Nailheads finished in Bronze.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Legs made from oak; angle blocks made from rubber wood; top frame made from MDF.
- Cushion is 89% foam, 11% fiber batting.
- Overall: 18.75" square, 19" high
- Seat: 18.75" square, 5.5" thick
- Clearance Under Seat: 13.5"
- Legs: 1.75" square, 15.75" high
- Distance Between Legs: 17.75" on all sides
- Nailheads: 68
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 16 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).