Remarkable for its unparalleled comfort and substantial craftsmanship, our chair is framed in solid ash and made in one piece for lasting durability. It features an intricately hand-carved fluted back and cabriole legs.
- 20.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 39" high
- Masterfully crafted from solid ash wood.
- Tailored with an upholstered linen/cotton seat that's edged with a double row of piping.
- Amply padded seat and back offer superior comfort.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Beautifully built of solid ash wood using mortise-and-tenon joinery to ensure structural integrity.
- Carved by hand with a fluted back, graceful cabriole legs and scrolling feet.
- Tailored with linen-cotton upholstery.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Overall: 20.5" wide x 23.5" deep x 39" high
- Seat: 20.5" wide x 20" deep x 20.5" high
- Backrest: 17" wide x 1.5" deep x 20" high
- Legs: 2.5" square, 18" high
- Distance between legs: 14.5" side to side; 11.5" front to back
- Clearance from floor: 14"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).