Louisa Demilune Console Table
Hand-forged iron is inset with tempered glass to create a console table with simple yet sophisticated style. Its distinctive curved silhouette is accented by cabriole legs and a blackened finish.
- 51" wide x 15.5" deep x 30.5" high
- Frame is crafted of cast iron.
- Tabletop and shelf are tempered glass.
- A great space saver, this console table can also be used in an entryway.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Base is crafted of cast iron for strength and stability.
- Top and shelf are built of tempered glass for safety.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Overall: 51" wide x 15.5" deep x 30.5" high
- Top: 48" wide x 14" deep x 1" thick
- Shelf: 44" wide x 12" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 23.5"
- Clearance Under Shelf: 5"
- Distance Between Legs: 50" side to side, 30" front to back
- Weight: 67.5 pounds
- To clean, wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Glass cleaner may be used to clean glass shelves, but avoid spraying it onto the metal frame.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).