Back to Search Results
Louisa Side Table
No longer available
- The simple, rounded silhouette of our Louisa Side Table makes it perfect for smaller spaces. Crafted from heavy-gauge iron that’s inset with tempered glass, it features elegant cabriole legs and a lower shelf for tucking books and magazines.
- 24.5" diameter, 24" high
- Frame is crafted of cast iron.
- Tabletop and shelf are tempered glass.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Base is crafted of cast iron for strength and stability.
- Top and shelf are built of tempered glass for safety.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Overall: 24.5" diameter, 24" high
- Top: 22" diameter, 1" thick
- Shelf: 18" diameter, 1" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 17"
- Clearance Under Shelf: 5"
- Distance Between Legs: 17.5"
- Weight: 49 pounds
- To clean, wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemical and abrasive cleaners.
- Glass cleaner may be used to clean glass shelves, but avoid spraying it onto the metal frame.
- Wipe up spills immediately.