Ludlow Trunk Bar Cabinet
- White Glove Delivery
Take it home today! Our Ludlow Trunk with Stand Bar in Black is available for purchase and pickup from select stores. Contact your local store for availability.
Like the well-appointed trunks that were popular during the golden age of rail travel, this piece is built with durability and style in mind.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame, drawer, wine cubbies, stemware racks and outside moldings crafted of solid, kiln-dried gmelina wood.
- Outer edging made of forged aluminum sheet metal.
- Frame is constructed with triangular corner blocking for reinforced strength.
- Finished by hand with an oil-based antiqued finish using a multistep process, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Wine rack holds 12 stemware glasses.
- Removable English dovetailed drawer features rubber drawer stops for safety.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall: 45.5" w x 23.5" d x 36.5" h
- Top: 44" w x 22" d x 1.5" thick
- Diagonal Width: 63"
- Door (2): 22" w x 24.25" h x 5" thick
- Drawer Interior: 18.75" w x 11" d x 3.25" h
- Fixed Shelf (1): 20.75" w x 15.5" d
- Wine Cubby Interior (8): 4.75" sq x 16.25" d
- Stemware Rack (4): 4.25" w x 15.75" d
- Weight: 127 lb
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).