Dried Hydrangea Flower Framed Print by Lupen Grainne
Like pressed flowers found in an old book, this close-up of a dried hydrangea is surprising and endlessly fascinating. The exquisite detail is reminiscent of moth’s wings or vintage lace, and is as varied and unique as fingerprints.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Beveled white mat is archival quality and acid-free.
- 18" square has a glass front.
- 25" square has a Plexiglas front.
- 48" square has a Plexiglas front.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Alder wood frame.
- Inkjet-printed image on 270-gram paper.
- Frame backed with D-rings for wall mounting.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 18" square
- Print Size With Mat: 13.75" square
- Print Size Without Mat: 16.75" square
- Overall: 25" square
- Print Size With Mat: 20.5" square
- Print Size Without Mat: 23.75" square
- Overall Size: 48" square
- Print Size With Mat: 42.75" square
- Print Size Without Mat: 46.75" square
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Clean Plexiglas with a soft damp cloth.
- Wipe frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
Please allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery.
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- About the Artist
Self-taught photographer Lupen Grainne was born and raised in Portland, Oregon, and now makes her home in Sonoma County, California. Her breathtaking and luminous photographs are inspired by her world travels, and her home where she grows flowers and vegetables. Using photography to convey certain stories, moods and feelings, her work has a dreamy quality that's irresistible. Nature's diversity and the beauty of everyday objects are endless inspirations.