Luxury European Down Duvet Insert
- Online Only
Keep warm on chilly autumn nights wrapped in supremely soft goose down. Our blanket provides luxurious comfort and is designed to layer easily with solids and patterns alike.
- Made of pure cotton.
- 400-thread count.
- 700 Fill Power.
- Eurobox construction.
- Recommended for use in colder seasons.
- Filled with white goose down.
- Down is Freshness Assured™ through an exclusive cleaning process that guarantees hypoallergenic comfort.
- Machine wash.
- Made in America of imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Made of 100% cotton.
- Filled with exceptional European white down.
- Due to the natural composition of this bedding, it may occasionally lose feathers. To lengthen the life and preserve the integrity of your bedding, we recommend using our Ultra Insert Protector.
- Twin: 68 x 88"
- Full, Queen: 92 x 88"
- King: 92 x 108"
- Spot clean when necessary.
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle in a commercial-sized, front-loading washer.
- Tumble dry on low heat in a commercial-sized dryer.
- Remove promptly when dry. Shake comforter to restore loft and shape.
- For storage, ensure comforter is completely dry to prevent mold and mildew; fold and store.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).