Insets of smoky antiqued mirror fill each pane of our bar’s wraparound doors. Inside, there’s room for a fully outfitted bar, with stemware racks, wine bottle cubbies, a utility drawer and a shelf with wire management for a blender or other utilities.
- 35.5" wide x 17" deep x 45" high
- Crafted using kiln-dried hardwood.
- Two wraparound doors with mirror panes.
- Features stemware racks, a drawer, fixed shelves and an adjustable shelf.
- Wine cubbies fit up to six bottles.
- Includes cord cutouts located in middle of back panel and behind the adjustable shelf.
- Finished in Antique Almond; interior finished in Antique Espresso.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame and drawer box made from solid poplar; top, shelves and drawer face made from particleboard and birch veneer.
- Crafted using sturdy tongue-and-groove joinery; drawer box made with English dovetail joinery.
- Adjustable shelf can be adjusted to 5 different levels.
- Magnets help keep doors closed.
- Adjustable levelers add stability to uneven floors.
- Overall: 35.5" wide x 17" deep x 45" high
- Top: 35.5" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Left Door: 16.25" wide x 39.25" high x 0.75" thick
- Right Door: 15.75" wide x 39.25" high x 0.75" thick
- Upper Cabinet Interior: 33.25" wide x 14.25" deep x 14.5" high
- Drawer Face: 15.75" wide x 3.5" high x 0.75" thick
- Drawer Interior: 13.75" wide x 11.5" deep x 2.5" high
- Wine Cubby Interior (6): 4.75" wide x 14.25" deep x 4.25" high
- Adjustable Shelf: 15.75" wide x 14.25" deep x 0.75" thick
- Wire Cutout: 1.25" wide x 2.5" high
- Clearance Under Piece: 3.5"
- Legs: 1.75" square
- Distance Between Legs: 32" side to side; 13.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 200 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (fixed shelf): 95 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (drawer): 7 pounds
- Weight: 137 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).