- In-Home Delivery
- Limited Availability
Insets of smoky antiqued mirror fill each pane of our bar’s wraparound doors. Inside, there’s room for a fully outfitted bar, with stemware racks, wine bottle cubbies, a utility drawer and a shelf with wire management for a blender or other utilities.
- 35.5" wide x 17" deep x 45" high
- Crafted using kiln-dried hardwood.
- Two wraparound doors with mirror panes.
- Features stemware racks, a drawer, fixed shelves and an adjustable shelf.
- Wine cubbies fit up to six bottles.
- Includes cord cutouts located in middle of back panel and behind the adjustable shelf.
- Finished in Antique Almond; interior finished in Antique Espresso.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame and drawer box made from solid poplar; top, shelves and drawer face made from particleboard and birch veneer.
- Crafted using sturdy tongue-and-groove joinery; drawer box made with English dovetail joinery.
- Adjustable shelf can be adjusted to 5 different levels.
- Magnets help keep doors closed.
- Adjustable levelers add stability to uneven floors.
- Overall: 35.5" wide x 17" deep x 45" high
- Top: 35.5" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Left Door: 16.25" wide x 39.25" high x 0.75" thick
- Right Door: 15.75" wide x 39.25" high x 0.75" thick
- Upper Cabinet Interior: 33.25" wide x 14.25" deep x 14.5" high
- Drawer Face: 15.75" wide x 3.5" high x 0.75" thick
- Drawer Interior: 13.75" wide x 11.5" deep x 2.5" high
- Wine Cubby Interior (6): 4.75" wide x 14.25" deep x 4.25" high
- Adjustable Shelf: 15.75" wide x 14.25" deep x 0.75" thick
- Wire Cutout: 1.25" wide x 2.5" high
- Clearance Under Piece: 3.5"
- Legs: 1.75" square
- Distance Between Legs: 32" side to side; 13.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 200 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (fixed shelf): 95 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (drawer): 7 pounds
- Weight: 137 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).