Akin to antiques we found in rural Michigan, our bench pairs a woven rush top with espresso-stained turned hardwood legs.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Built from solid hardwood, veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bench will endure over time.
- Crafted with frame-and-panel construction for structural integrity.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Crafted with beautifully turned solid hardwood legs.
- Seat is beautifully woven of durable rush.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Its long, lean shape works well in narrow spaces or at the foot of a bed.
- Finished by hand in rich espresso for exceptional depth of color.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Features adjustable levelers for stability.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Simple assembly.
- Bench: 63" wide x 21" deep x 18.5" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 63" wide x 21" deep x 18.5" high
- Top: 63" wide x 21" deep x 1.5" thick
- Shelf: 59" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance from floor: 3"
- Distance between legs: 26.5" side to side; 13.5" front to back
- Weight: 52 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.