Akin to antiques we found in rural Michigan, our bench pairs a woven rush top with espresso-stained turned hardwood legs.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Built from solid hardwood, veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bench will endure over time.
- Crafted with frame-and-panel construction for structural integrity.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Crafted with beautifully turned solid hardwood legs.
- Seat is beautifully woven of durable rush.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Its long, lean shape works well in narrow spaces or at the foot of a bed.
- Finished by hand in rich espresso for exceptional depth of color.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Features adjustable levelers for stability.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Simple assembly.
- Bench: 63" wide x 21" deep x 18.5" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 63" wide x 21" deep x 18.5" high
- Top: 63" wide x 21" deep x 1.5" thick
- Shelf: 59" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance from floor: 3"
- Distance between legs: 26.5" side to side; 13.5" front to back
- Weight: 52 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).