Akin to antiques we found in rural Michigan, our bench pairs a woven rush top with espresso-stained turned hardwood legs.
- 63" wide x 21" deep x 18.5" high
- Crafted with beautifully turned solid hardwood legs.
- Its long, lean shape works well in narrow spaces or at the foot of a bed.
- Seat is beautifully woven of durable rush.
- Finished by hand in rich espresso for exceptional depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Simple assembly.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from solid hardwood, veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bench will endure over time.
- Crafted with frame-and-panel construction for structural integrity.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Features adjustable levelers for stability.
- Overall: 63" wide x 21" deep x 18.5" high
- Top: 63" wide x 21" deep x 1.5" thick
- Shelf: 59" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance from floor: 3"
- Distance between legs: 26.5" side to side; 13.5" front to back
- Weight: 52 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).