A lamp at a country inn was the model for this rustic sconce with its scooped arm, oval back plate and rasped iron finish. It pivots from side to side and has a tapered burlap shade that focuses the light.
- 14" wide x 10" deep x 20" high
- Crafted of iron with a bronze finish.
- Includes a burlap shade.
- On/off switch on socket; plug-in.
- Title 20 compliant lamps will be shipped to CA addresses. Learn more to understand product differences.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 14" wide x 10" deep x 20" high
- Shade: 7.5" diameter at top, 10" diameter at bottom, 7" high
- Back Plate: 5" wide x 1.5" deep x 7" high
- Cord: 5.5' long
- Bulb (1): 60 watts, type A (not included)
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth only.
- Avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).