Madera Teak Double Chaise
Our Madera Double Chaise combines a classic, casual look with special details such as arched armrests that flow into the legs for smooth continuity. Plenty of adjustment points allow for custom comfort, and each chaise can be adjusted independently. Crafted of premium Grade A teak, it’s supremely weather resistant.
- 62" w x 84" d x 13" h; adjusts to 39" h
- Crafted of premium Grade A teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor furniture because it’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Adjusts to four positions, including fully flat.
- Exposed hardware is finished in Stainless Steel.
- Thick cushions (sold separately) are wrapped in water-repellent polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- Polyester cushion is tufted; Sunbrella® cushion is not tufted, and includes a removable slipcover.
- Frame and cushions are sold separately.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2–3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of Grade A teak.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Thick, weatherproof cushions in ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric (sold separately).
- Slipcovers remove for machine washing.
- Overall: 62" w x 78" d x 13" h
- Height: 13" minimum; 39" maximum
- Seat Height (without cushion): 13"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 24.5"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 400 lb
- Weight: 132 lb
- Seat Cushion (2): 25.5" w x 51" d x 2.75" h
- Back Cushion (2): 25.5" w x 33" h x 2.75" thick
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).