Madera Teak Rectangular Extending Dining Table & Palmer Chair Set
Crafted with generous proportions to accommodate many guests, our Madera table features a subtly raised planked top framed by smooth edges, with an opening in the middle for an umbrella. It’s made of premium Grade A teak, a wood rich in natural oils. Ideal for outdoor relaxation, our Palmer chairs are crafted from Grade A premium teak with All-Weather Wicker rope-like construction on the seat and back for laid-back comfort, eliminating the need for a cushion.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Table is crafted from kiln-dried hardwood with mortise-and-tenon joinery for superb strength and durability.
- Chairs are crafted from kiln-dried solid Grade A teak; seat and backrest woven and wrapped with All-Weather Wicker.
- Exposed hardware is finished in Stainless Steel.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Chair features plastic glides on legs to protect surfaces from scratches.
- Table features adjustable levelers on legs to provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Table accommodates an umbrella.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Chairs stack for easy storage.
- Chairs: 28" square, 92" high
- Table: 40" wide x 74" long x 30" high; extends to 106" long
- Set includes one dining table and 6 stacking dining chairs.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 40" wide x 74" long x 30" high; extends to 106" long
- Overall (extended 1 leaf): 40" wide x 90" long x 30" high; extends to 106" long
- Overall (extended 2 leaves): 40" wide x 106" long x 30" high; extends to 106" long
- Extension Leaf (2): 40" wide x 16" long x 1" thick
- Umbrella Hole: 2.25" diameter
- Distance Between Legs: 66" (side to side); 33" (front to back)
- Weight: 142 pounds
- Overall: 28" square, 34.5" high
- Seat Height: 18"
- Arms: 2.5" wide x 25.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 23" (side to side); 23.5" (front to back)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 20 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor teak furniture, we recommend the following care tips:
- Teak is naturally resistant to the elements and the original color may weather and soften to a silver–gray patina if left outside and untreated. To remove the silver–gray appearance and natural day–to–day dirt, wash with warm soapy water using a stiff scrub brush, stroking lightly in the direction of the grain. Allow to dry completely. Commercial teak cleaners may be used to restore the natural color and luster of the wood.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during incliment weather or when not in use.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather; make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.