Madera Teak Rectangular Extending Dining Table & Palmer Chair Set
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Crafted with generous proportions to accommodate many guests, our Madera table features a subtly raised planked top framed by smooth edges, with an opening in the middle for an umbrella. It’s made of premium Grade A teak, a wood rich in natural oils. Ideal for outdoor relaxation, our Palmer chairs are crafted from Grade A premium teak with All-Weather Wicker rope-like construction on the seat and back for laid-back comfort, eliminating the need for a cushion.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Table is crafted from kiln-dried hardwood with mortise-and-tenon joinery for superb strength and durability.
- Chairs are crafted from kiln-dried solid Grade A teak; seat and backrest woven and wrapped with All-Weather Wicker.
- Exposed hardware is finished in Stainless Steel.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Chair features plastic glides on legs to protect surfaces from scratches.
- Table features adjustable levelers on legs to provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Table accommodates an umbrella.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Chairs stack for easy storage.
- Chairs: 28" square, 92" high
- Table: 40" wide x 74" long x 30" high; extends to 106" long
- Set includes one dining table and 6 stacking dining chairs.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 40" wide x 74" long x 30" high; extends to 106" long
- Overall (extended 1 leaf): 40" wide x 90" long x 30" high; extends to 106" long
- Overall (extended 2 leaves): 40" wide x 106" long x 30" high; extends to 106" long
- Extension Leaf (2): 40" wide x 16" long x 1" thick
- Umbrella Hole: 2.25" diameter
- Distance Between Legs: 66" (side to side); 33" (front to back)
- Weight: 142 pounds
- Overall: 28" square, 34.5" high
- Seat Height: 18"
- Arms: 2.5" wide x 25.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 23" (side to side); 23.5" (front to back)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 20 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor teak furniture, we recommend the following care tips:
- Teak is naturally resistant to the elements and the original color may weather and soften to a silver–gray patina if left outside and untreated. To remove the silver–gray appearance and natural day–to–day dirt, wash with warm soapy water using a stiff scrub brush, stroking lightly in the direction of the grain. Allow to dry completely. Commercial teak cleaners may be used to restore the natural color and luster of the wood.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during incliment weather or when not in use.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather; make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.