Madera Teak Rectangular Extending Dining Table
Crafted with generous proportions to accommodate many guests, our Madera table features a subtly raised planked top framed by smooth edges, with an opening in the middle for an umbrella. It’s made of premium Grade A teak, a wood rich in natural oils. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 74" long x 40" wide x 30" high; extends to 106" long
- Crafted of premium Grade A teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor furniture because it’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Left untreated, the wood will weather to a cool, silvery gray over time.
- Table features an umbrella hole.
- Hand sanded finish shows natural wood color.
- Exposed hardware has a stainless steel finish.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Includes adjustable levelers for uneven floors.
- Overall (unextended): 74" long x 40" wide x 30" high
- Overall (extended): 106" long x 40" wide x 30" high
- Extension Leaf (2): 16" long x 40" wide x 1" thick
- Umbrella Hole: 2.25" diameter
- Distance Between Legs: 66" at sides; 33" at head
- Weight: 142 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
While weathering and color variation over time is natural for outdoor wood furniture, we recommend the following care for best results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outdoors during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
LONG TERM CARE
- If you wish to maintain the original color of the wood, you can apply a teak oil or sealer.
- Teak oils do provide some UV protection; however they require periodic refinish applications – once or twice per year depending on the amount of exposure to the sun.
- After sealing, covering the furniture or bringing it indoors is still recommended during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.