Madera Teak Rectangular Extending Dining Table
Crafted with generous proportions to accommodate many guests, our Madera table features a subtly raised planked top framed by smooth edges, with an opening in the middle for an umbrella. It’s made of premium Grade A teak, a wood rich in natural oils. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 74" long x 40" wide x 30" high; extends to 106" long
- Crafted of premium Grade A teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor furniture because it’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Left untreated, the wood will weather to a cool, silvery gray over time.
- Table features an umbrella hole.
- Hand sanded finish shows natural wood color.
- Exposed hardware has a stainless steel finish.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Includes adjustable levelers for uneven floors.
- Overall (unextended): 74" long x 40" wide x 30" high
- Overall (extended): 106" long x 40" wide x 30" high
- Extension Leaf (2): 16" long x 40" wide x 1" thick
- Umbrella Hole: 2.25" diameter
- Distance Between Legs: 66" at sides; 33" at head
- Weight: 142 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).