Madera Teak Rectangular Extending Dining Table
Crafted with generous proportions to accommodate many guests, our Madera table features a subtly raised planked top framed by smooth edges, with an opening in the middle for an umbrella. It’s made of premium Grade A teak, a wood rich in natural oils. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 74" long x 40" wide x 30" high; extends to 106" long
- Crafted of premium Grade A teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor furniture because it’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Left untreated, the wood will weather to a cool, silvery gray over time.
- Table features an umbrella hole.
- Hand sanded finish shows natural wood color.
- Exposed hardware has a stainless steel finish.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Includes adjustable levelers for uneven floors.
- Overall (unextended): 74" long x 40" wide x 30" high
- Overall (extended): 106" long x 40" wide x 30" high
- Extension Leaf (2): 16" long x 40" wide x 1" thick
- Umbrella Hole: 2.25" diameter
- Distance Between Legs: 66" at sides; 33" at head
- Weight: 142 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
White Glove Delivery
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.