Madera Teak Single Chaise & Cushion
- Delivery Discount
Crafted of premium Grade A teak – the ultimate in weather-resistant wood – our Madera Chaise combines the classic, casual look of wooden slats with a medley of contemporary design features. We’ve added special details such as arched armrests that flow into the legs for smooth continuity, wide rectangular feet and plenty of adjustment points for custom comfort. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 35" wide x 84" long x 13–39" high
- Crafted of premium Grade A teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor furniture because it’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Left untreated, the wood will weather to a cool silvery gray over time.
- Hand-sanded finish shows natural wood color.
- Adjusts to four positions, including flat.
- Exposed hardware has a stainless steel finish.
- Frame and cushions are sold separately.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items which receive delivery in 3-4 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Overall: 35" wide x 84" long x 13–39" high
- Seat: 27.5" wide x 50" deep x 1" thick
- Seat Height: 13"
- Backrest: 25.5" wide x 32.7" deep x 1" thick
- Arm Height Above Floor: 25"
- Weight: 79 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capcity: 200 pounds
- Shipping Info
- Orders for special order Sunbrella cushions & slipcovers cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect. Rush Delivery service is not available for some oversize items, special order items shipped from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
- In-Home Delivery
- Limited Availability
You May Also Need
Outdoor Single Chaise Cover
- Free Shipping