Madera Teak Single Chaise
Crafted of premium Grade A teak – the ultimate in weather-resistant wood – our Madera Chaise combines the classic, casual look of wooden slats with a medley of contemporary design features. We’ve added special details such as arched armrests that flow into the legs for smooth continuity, wide rectangular feet and plenty of adjustment points for custom comfort. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 35.5" w x 84" l x 13" h; adjusts to 39" h
- Crafted of premium Grade A teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor furniture because it’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Left untreated, the wood will weather to a cool silvery gray over time.
- Hand-sanded finish shows natural wood color.
- Adjusts to four positions, including flat.
- Exposed hardware has a Stainless Steel finish.
- Thick cushion (sold separately) is wrapped in water-repellent polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- Polyester cushion is tufted; Sunbrella® cushion is not tufted, but includes a removable slipcover.
- Frame and cushions are sold separately.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2–3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of premium Grade A teak.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Cushion core of resilient QuickDry® foam is designed for fast water drainage and air circulation.
- Cushion slipcovers remove for machine washing.
- Overall: 35.5" w x 84" l x 13" h
- Height: 13" minimum; 39" maximum
- Seat: 27.5" w x 50" d x 1" thick
- Seat Height: 13"
- Backrest: 25.5" w x 32.7" d x 1" thick
- Arm Height Above Floor: 25"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 lb
- Weight: 79 lb
- Seat Cushion: 25.5" w x 51" d x 2.75" h
- Back Cushion: 25.5" w x 33" h x 2.75" thick
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
- Limited Availability
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery