Madera Teak Sofa
Say hello to summer entertaining with an outdoor lounge collection crafted from premium Grade A teak. Our Madera Sofa makes a handsome, contemporary starting piece, with its artfully designed architectural frame that includes armrests with sweeping arches, and generous proportions along the slatted seat and back. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- 77.5" wide x 33.5" deep x 33" high
- Crafted of premium Grade A teak, a dense hardwood that's ideal for outdoor furniture because it's rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Left untreated, the wood will weather to a cool silvery gray over time.
- Hand-sanded finish shows natural wood color.
- Exposed hardware has a Stainless Steel finish.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2-3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Overall: 77.5" wide x 33.5" deep x 33" high
- Seat: 70" wide x 24.5" deep
- Seat Height: 13"
- Backrest: 70" wide x 24" high
- Arm Length From Backrest: 30"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 25.5"
- Back Cushion (2): 35" wide x 18.5" high x 4.75" thick
- Seat Cushion (2): 35.5" wide x 25.5" deep x 4.75" thick
- Weight: 93 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 400 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
Orders for special order Sunbrella cushions & slipcovers cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect. Rush Delivery service is not available for some oversize items, special order items shipped from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
- White Glove Delivery