Madera Teak Square Fixed Dining Table & Mesh Stacking Chair Set
Crafted from premium Grade A teak, a weather-resistant hardwood rich in natural oils, our dining table is ideal for outdoor entertaining. Part of our Madera outdoor collection, it features a planked top with an opening in the center for an umbrella. The set’s chairs feature a mesh seat and backrest for relaxed comfort.
- Dining Table: 38" sq, 30" h
- Dining Chair: 18.25" w x 24" d x 35" h
- Table is crafted of premium Grade A teak.
- Chair frame is crafted from solid teak.
- Comfortable polyester-based mesh seats eliminates the need for cushions.
- Natural well-sanded finish.
- Exposed hardware is finished in Stainless Steel.
- Table accommodates an umbrella.
- Chairs feature stackable design.
- Set includes one dining table and four chairs.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Table and chairs are crafted from kiln-dried teak with mortise-and-tenon joinery for superb strength and durability.
- Features adjustable levelers to provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall: 38" sq, 30" h
- Top: 38" sq, 1" thick
- Apron 3" h
- Legs: 3.5" sq
- Distance Between Legs: 29" on all sides
- Umbrella Hole: 2.25" diam
- Weight: 73 lb
- Overall: 18.25" w x 24" d x 35" h
- Seat: 18.25" w x 17" d
- Seat Height: 17.5"
- Backrest: 18.25" w x 19" h
- Distance Between Legs: 14.5" side to side; 19" front to back
- Weight: 16.5 lb
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).