Madison Glass Pendant Sconce
A handblown glass shade and pendant design give this sconce dramatic presence. The base can rotate from side to side to shine light where you need it most.
- 7" wide x 15" deep x 21" high
- Crafted from iron with an Antique Bronze finish.
- Use with our Filament Bulbs for added drama (sold separately).
- On/off switch on cord.
- Cloth cord.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 7" wide x 15" deep x 21" high
- Shade: 7" diameter, 11" high
- Horizontal Cord Cover: 14.5" long
- Vertical Cord Cover: 17.5" long
- Back Plate: 3" wide x 5" high x 0.5" thick
- Cord: 6.5' long
- Bulb: 60 watts, type A (not included)
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).