Margaritte Embroidered Drape
We translated the blooming vines of our Margaritte palampore into embroidery to create a drape with soft color and exceptional versatility. The crewel-stitched linen/cotton makes a fresh statement at the window.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Sold as individual panels.
- Woven of printed 55% linen, 45% cotton blend.
- Detailed with floral embroidery.
- Lined with 100% cotton for privacy and enhanced light filtration.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Hangs from the pole pocket or converts to ring-top style with the included drapery hooks. Use with 10 Clip or Round Rings (sold separately).
- Detailed with a blind-stitched hem.
- Watch a video on how to hang a drape.
- Dimensions & Care
- 50" wide x 63" long
- 50" wide x 84" long
- 50" wide x 96" long
- 50" wide x 108" long
- Side Hem: 1" wide
- Bottom Hem: 4" high
- Pole Pocket: 3" high
- Note: Length includes height of pole pocket.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dry clean only.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.