Richly faded 18th-century Mughal paisleys look barely there, making this carpet appear to be an artifact of a bygone era. The paisley motif is screened and printed by hand onto luxuriously dense wool to achieve the lustrous look of colonial grandeur.
- Handcrafted of pure wool by artisan rug makers.
- Inspired by 18th-century paisley carpets.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Backed with recycled cotton adhered with synthetic latex.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Catalog / Internet only.