Malika Persian-Style Rug
We are proud to offer our artisan-made rugs – each is hand tufted and washed for heft, beautiful luster and subtle color. This expertly crafted Persian-style rug is hand tufted of pure wool by artisan rug makers.
- Hand tufted of pure wool.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately) to help extend the life of your rug.
- Watch a video about the entire process of crafting our handmade rugs.
- Dimensions & Care
- Hand tufted of 100% wool.
- Yarn-dyed rugs have incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Recycled fabric / synthetic latex backed.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
- 6' diameter (72" diameter)
- 8' diameter (96" diameter)
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Click here for recommended care.
- Shipping Info
Standard Delivery Information
For standard delivery of in-stock items to 48 states, UPS will deliver within approximately 5 business days.
10 x 14" Rugs will ship using our In-Home Delivery Service.
You May Also Need
Malika Persian-Style Rug Swatch
- Free Shipping