Mallory Palampore Organic Duvet Cover & Sham
With its lush blooms and serrated leaves, this bedding design evokes the intricate palampore textiles produced on India’s Coromandel Coast in the 18th century.
- Made of organic cotton. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- 200-thread count.
- Oeko-Tex® certified.
- Duvet cover and sham reverse to the same design.
- Duvet cover has a button closure; sham has an envelope closure.
- Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 100% organic cotton sateen.
- Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Duvet cover is finished with interior ties and a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full/Queen: 92 x 88"
- King/Cal. King: 108 x 92"
- Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- Flange (both sizes): 2" wide
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.