Manchester Swivel Desk Chair
Distinguished by straight lines and simple details, our swivel style chair allows you to navigate your workspace with ease. Outlined with antique bronze nail heads, it features a gently pitched back and firmly cushioned seat for exceptional comfort.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame and finished by hand.
- Crafted with a solid rubberwood frame, metal casters, foam interior, and covered in choice of linen, everydaysuede™, or bicast leather.
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures the chair’s structural integrity over time.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Full Grain, Full Aniline Dyed leather. Aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Leather is top-grain with a lightly distressed finish for an antique look.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Espresso stained frame.
- Chair swivels and rolls easily on casters.
- Nailheads are finished in antique brown.
- Leather and everydaysuede™ chairs with espresso finish legs; Linen chairs with brushed oak finish legs.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 28.75" wide x 27.5" deep; height adjusts from 34.5" to 38.25"
- Seat: 18.25" wide (at front), 17.5" wide (at back) x 16" deep x 18.75" - 22.5" high
- Seat Back: 19" high
- Arm Length From Seat Back: 14" long
- Arm Height: adjusts from 26" to 30"
- Distance Between Legs: 15"
- Base: 29" diameter, 7" high
- Weight: 34 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.