Manchester Swivel Desk Chair
Distinguished by straight lines and simple details, our swivel style chair allows you to navigate your workspace with ease. Outlined with antique bronze nail heads, it features a gently pitched back and firmly cushioned seat for exceptional comfort.
- 29" wide x 27.5" deep; height adjusts from 34.5" to 38.25"
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame and finished by hand.
- Espresso stained frame.
- Chair swivels and rolls easily on casters.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted with a solid rubberwood frame, metal casters, foam interior, and covered in choice of linen, everydaysuede™, or bicast leather.
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures the chair’s structural integrity over time.
- Leather is top-grain with a lightly distressed finish for an antique look.
- Nailheads are finished in antique brown.
- Leather and everydaysuede™ chairs with espresso finish legs; Linen chairs with brushed oak finish legs.
- Overall: 29" wide x 27.5" deep; height adjusts from 34.5" to 38.25"
- Seat: 18.25" wide (at front), 18" wide (at back) x 16" deep x 19" - 22.5" high
- Seat Back: 19" high
- Arm Length From Seat Back: 14" l
- Arm Height: adjusts from 26" to 30"
- Distance Between Legs: 15"
- Base: 29" diameter, 7" high
- Weight: 31 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).