Mandalay Bedside Console
Our Mandalay Wide Bedside Table is crafted from mahogany that's been skillfully carved to resemble bamboo. This motif, featured prominently in the table's frame, repeats on its drawer front, which is fitted with bronzed ring pulls.
- 39" wide x 22" deep x 34" high
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried solid mahogany frame.
- Finish is layered by hand for exceptional depth of color.
- Shown with our Mandalay Baskets (sold separately).
- View and compare with other collections at Bedroom Furniture Facts.
- Simple assembly.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from solid mahogany and MDF.
- All wood is kiln dried to provide strength and lasting beauty.
- Crafted with dowels and pocket screws for structural integrity.
- Drawer has English dovetail joinery and bottom-mounted drawer glide.
- All sides have a smooth-textured espresso finish that is sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Deep drawer and two spacious open-air shelves for storage.
- Legs feature built-in levelers for uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- Overall: 39" wide x 22" deep x 34" high
- Top: 39" wide x 22" deep x 1" thick
- Top Overhang: 1"
- Drawer Exterior: 32" wide x 7" high
- Drawer Interior: 31" wide x 16.5" deep x 5" high
- Shelf: 37" wide x 20" deep x 1.5" thick
- Distance between shelves: 9"
- Legs: 1.5" diameter, 24" high
- Distance between legs: 37" side to side; 20" front to back
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).