Mandalay Bedside Console
Our Mandalay Wide Bedside Table is crafted from mahogany that's been skillfully carved to resemble bamboo. This motif, featured prominently in the table's frame, repeats on its drawer front, which is fitted with bronzed ring pulls.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Built from solid mahogany and MDF.
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried solid mahogany frame.
- All wood is kiln dried to provide strength and lasting beauty.
- Crafted with dowels and pocket screws for structural integrity.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Drawer has English dovetail joinery and bottom-mounted drawer glide.
- All sides have a smooth-textured espresso finish that is sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Deep drawer and two spacious open-air shelves for storage.
- Legs feature built-in levelers for uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Finish is layered by hand for exceptional depth of color.
- Simple assembly.
- Shown with our Mandalay Baskets (sold separately).
- Dresser: 39" wide x 22" deep x 34" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 39" wide x 22" deep x 34" high
- Top: 39" wide x 22" deep x 1" thick
- Top Overhang: 1"
- Drawer Exterior: 32" wide x 7" high
- Drawer Interior: 31" wide x 16.5" deep x 5" high
- Shelf: 37" wide x 20" deep x 1.5" thick
- Distance between shelves: 9"
- Legs: 1.5" diameter, 24" high
- Distance between legs: 37" side to side; 20" front to back
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
White Glove Delivery
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.