Manhattan Leather 3-Piece L-Shaped Sectional with Wedge
With its signature blend of quality, value and style, our Manhattan Leather Sectional Collection is a Pottery Barn classic. The well-padded arms, high back and deep seat resemble furniture used in Manhattan nightclubs of the 1930s.
- 113" w x 113" d x 39.5" d x 33" h
- Top grain leather.
- Polyester-wrapped cushions.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Made in America by our own master craftsmen.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 113" w x 113" d x 39.5" d x 33" h
- Diagonal Depth: 31"
- Arms: 9" w x 25" h
- Front Legs (removable): 3" tapered sq x 3" h
- Back Legs (removable): 2.5" tapered sq x 2.25" h
- Includes 1 left-arm love seat, wedge, 1 right-arm love seat and 5 seat cushions.
Care & Content
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only.
- Our exquisite top-grain leather is carefully aniline dyed to accentuate the natural variations that are unique to each hide.
- No artificial finishes are used to mask the leather’s natural imperfections.
- Eco-friendly construction includes seat cushions made of 15% soy-based material and sinuous springs of partially recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Hidden steel connectors hold modular pieces securely together.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).