Manhattan Leather Recliner
With its signature blend of quality, value and style, our Manhattan Leather Recliner is a Pottery Barn classic. The well-padded arms, high back and deep seat resemble furniture used in Manhattan nightclubs of the 1930s.
- 39" w x 40" d x 36" h
- Top grain leather.
- Polyester-wrapped cushions.
- For more information: Manhattan Collection Guide.
- For more information: Leather Furniture Facts.
- For successful delivery: Fit & Measuring Guide and Video.
- Made in America.
- Quick Ship is available for the Recliner in Whiskey and Espresso.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 39" w x 40"d x 36" h upright
- Overall: 39" w x 57"d x 31" h partially reclined
- Overall: 39" w x 61"d x 29" h fully reclined
- Wall Clearance Needed to Fully Recline: 12"
- Seat: 21" w x 22"d x 20-22" h
- Diagonal Depth: 33"
- Arms: 9" w x 24" h
- Legs (removable): tapered sq. x 2" h
- Back height: 36"
- Weight: 85 lbs.
Care & Content
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over the counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- Our exquisite top-grain leather is carefully aniline dyed to accentuate the natural variations that are unique to each hide. No artificial finishes are used to mask the leather’s natural imperfections.
- Eco-friendly construction includes seat cushions made of 15% soy-based material and sinuous springs of partially recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.