Manhattan Leather Recliner
With its signature blend of quality, value and style, our Manhattan Leather Recliner is a Pottery Barn classic. The well-padded arms, high back and deep seat resemble furniture used in Manhattan nightclubs of the 1930s.
- 37'' w x 40'' d x 35'' h
- Top grain leather.
- Polyester-wrapped cushions.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- Crafted in America by our own master artisans from American and imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 37" w x 40" d x 35" h upright
- Overall: 37" w x 57" d x 30" h partially reclined
- Overall: 37" w x 61" d x 28" h fully reclined
- Diagonal Depth: 33"
- Wall Clearance Needed to Fully Recline: 12"
- Seat: 21" w x 22"d x 20-22" h
- Arms: 9" w x 24" h
- Legs (removable): 3" tapered sq x 3" h
- Back Height: 35"
- Weight: 85 lb
Care & Content
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only.
- Our exquisite top-grain leather is carefully aniline dyed to accentuate the natural variations that are unique to each hide. No artificial finishes are used to mask the leather’s natural imperfections.
- Eco-friendly construction includes seat cushions made of 15% soy-based material and sinuous springs of partially recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
Please allow approximately 6 to 8 weeks for furniture that does not have Quick Ship.