Markham Console Bar & Hutch
Inspired by an antique workbench, our console bar features a trestle base and a crank-shaped, cast-iron towel bar. Top it with the hutch (sold separately) to create more storage for glassware, dishes and more.
- Console Bar & Hutch: 64” wide x 24” deep x 76” high
- Console Bar: 64" wide x 24" deep x 36" high
- Hutch: 60.5" wide x 10" deep x 40" high
- Solidly built from pine and pine veneers and detailed with saw marks, grooves and peg holes that suggest years of use.
- Recessed trough in the back secures bottles.
- Gallery shelf below and optional hutch above provide generous storage for glasses and serveware.
- Hidden drawer stores bar tools.
- Cast-iron bottle opener is mounted on the side.
- Hand finished using our exclusive layering technique for exceptional depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Dimensions & Care
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried solid pine, MDF and pine veneer with edge joinery and corner blocking. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures this console bar's structural integrity over time.
- English dovetailed drawers feature drawer stops for safety.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Console Bar & Hutch
- Overall: 64” wide x 24” deep x 76” high
- Overall: 64" wide x 24" deep x 36" high
- Top: 64" wide x 24" deep x 6" thick
- Trough Interior: 37“ wide x 6“ deep x 4.5” high
- Drawer Interior: 24" wide x 11" deep x 2.5" high
- Towel Bar: 15" long
- Gallery Shelf Interior: 48.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 5" high
- Clearance from floor: 7.5" high
- Distance between legs: 44"
- Weight: 106 pounds
- Overall: 60.5" wide x 10" deep x 40" high
- Top: 64" wide x 10" deep x 1.5" thick
- Cubby Interior (6): 18" wide x 9" deep x 11.5" high
- Bottom Interior: 56.5" wide x 9" deep x 14" high
- Weight: 66 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).