With the option of a wood or glass shelf, and wood or metal brackets, these versatile pieces can be mixed and matched to complement any decor. A subtly distressed finish on the mango wood shelf imparts a timeworn look. Artisanal scrolls define the hammered-bronze brackets. Choose your ideal pairing to create a display of bottles and glasses, photos, books or art.
- Wood Shelf: 60" wide x 10" deep x 1/2" thick
- Wood Shelf is made of mango wood with a rustic mahogany finish.
- Glass Shelf: 60" wide x 10" deep x 1/2" thick
- Glass Shelf is made of tempered glass.
- Wood brackets are made of mango wood with a stained finish.
- Metal brackets are made of aluminum with a bronze finish.
- Eash set includes 2 brackets and 1 shelf.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Dimensions & Care
- Tempered glass has been superheated and rapidly cooled, making it stronger and safer than regular glass. If it breaks, it crumbles into small, rounded pieces that are safe to sweep up and dispose of.
- Includes two screws and two wall anchors.
- Shelf: 60" wide x 10" deep x 2" high
- Bracket (2): 2" wide x 10" deep x 10" high
- Glass Shelf weight capacity: 26 pounds
- Wood Shelf weight capacity: 16 pounds.
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Wipe wood with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).