Marrakech Tray Coffee Table
Retaining the aesthetic charm of traditional Moroccan tray tables, which were finely hand engraved, ours features a smooth lift-off surface that can be used as a large serving platter. Like the originals, the wooden base folds for easy storage.
- 37.75" diam x 13.75" h
- Crafted of aluminum with a solid wood base.
- Hand applied finish.
- Foldable base.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Base and legs are crafted from kiln-dried solid acacia wood; top is made of aluminum.
- Tongue-and-groove joinery and turned legs ensure a sturdy and durable construction.
- Base folds for easy storage.
- Overall: 37.75" diam x 13.75" h
- Base: 31.75" diam x 13.75" h
- Clearance Under Stretcher: 2.25"
- Distance Between Legs: 14.5" on all sides
- Weight: 20.5 lb
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).