Mason Bedside Table
Each Mason piece is a testament to the beauty of handcraftsmanship. For our Mason Bedside Table, thick planks of hardwood are hewn and planed by hand, then accented with grooves and saw marks to create the rustic feel of salvaged wood.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- The top and sides of the table's frame, and the front and sides of the table's drawers are all crafted of kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- The table's back is hardwood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the table's structural integrity over time.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- The 3 deep drawers feature English dovetail construction and round solid-brass pulls with a textured brown finish.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Bedside: 21" wide x 18" deep x 28" high
- Leg levelers ensure stability.
- Fully assembled.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 21" wide x 18" deep x 28" high
- Top: 1" thick
- Overhang: 1.5" wide
- Drawer Exterior: 15" wide x 6.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 13" wide x 13" deep x 5.5" high
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.