Mason Double Sink Console - Rustic Mahogany finish
- A rich mahogany stain is paired with creamy white porcelain to create a beautiful contrast of color in our Mason console. Perfect for shared baths that need to conserve space, its has a smaller silhouette that’s built with deep drawers for ample storage.
- 40" wide x 19" deep x 36.5" high
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar.
- Hand finished in Rustic Mahogany and sealed with protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Topped with two white porcelain farmhouse sinks.
- Features six drawers built with English dovetail joinery.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Masterfully crafted of solid poplar.
- Drawers feature stops to prevent them from being pulled all the way out.
- Console accommodates two standard 8"-widespread faucets.
- Overall: 40" wide x 19" deep x 36.5" high
- Sink Interior (2): 17.5" wide x 12" deep x 5.5" high
- Faucet Hole: 1.4" wide
- Faucet Handle Holes: 1.4" diameter
- Top/Middle Drawer Interior (4): 13" wide x 6.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior (2): 13" wide x 12.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Weight: 150 pounds
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item. Professional installation required for assembly and plumbing.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).