Mason Double Sink Console - Rustic Mahogany finish
A rich mahogany stain is paired with creamy white porcelain to create a beautiful contrast of color in our Mason console. Perfect for shared baths that need to conserve space, its has a smaller silhouette that’s built with deep drawers for ample storage.
- 40" wide x 19" deep x 36.5" high
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar.
- Hand finished in Rustic Mahogany and sealed with protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Topped with two white porcelain farmhouse sinks.
- Features six drawers built with English dovetail joinery.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Masterfully crafted of solid poplar.
- Drawers feature stops to prevent them from being pulled all the way out.
- Console accommodates two standard 8"-widespread faucets.
- Overall: 40" wide x 19" deep x 36.5" high
- Sink Interior (2): 17.5" wide x 12" deep x 5.5" high
- Faucet Hole: 1.4" wide
- Faucet Handle Holes: 1.4" diameter
- Top/Middle Drawer Interior (4): 13" wide x 6.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior (2): 13" wide x 12.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Weight: 150 pounds
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item. Professional installation required for assembly and plumbing.
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.