Each Mason piece is a testament to the beauty of handcraftsmanship. For our Mason Dresser, thick planks of hardwood are hewn and planed by hand, then accented with grooves and saw marks to create the rustic feel of salvaged wood.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- The top and sides of the dresser’s frame, and the front and sides of the dresser’s drawers are all crafted of kiln-dried solid wood.
- The dresser's back is hardwood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the table’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- The drawer bottoms are plywood; the drawers have solid maple glides and are fitted with drawer stops which prevent accidental removal of the drawers.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- The deep drawers feature English dovetail construction and round solid-brass pulls with a textured brown finish.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Leg levelers ensure stability.
- Dresser: 50.5" wide x 22" deep x 40” high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 50.5" wide x 22" deep x 40.5" high
- Top: 1" thick
- Top overhang: 1"
- Small Drawer Interiors (2): 19" wide x 19" deep x 8" high
- Large Drawer Interiors (2): 40.5" wide x 19" deep x 8" high
- Legs: 3" square x 7" high
- Weight: 155 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
White Glove Delivery
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.