Each Mason piece is a testament to the beauty of handcraftsmanship. For our Mason Dresser, thick planks of hardwood are hewn and planed by hand, then accented with grooves and saw marks to create the rustic feel of salvaged wood.
- 50.5" wide x 22" deep x 40” high
- The deep drawers feature English dovetail construction and round solid-brass pulls with a textured brown finish.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- View and compare with other collections at Bedroom Furniture Facts.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- The top and sides of the dresser’s frame, and the front and sides of the dresser’s drawers are all crafted of kiln-dried solid wood.
- The dresser's back is hardwood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the table’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- The drawer bottoms are plywood; the drawers have solid maple glides and are fitted with drawer stops which prevent accidental removal of the drawers.
- Leg levelers ensure stability.
- Overall: 50.5" wide x 22" deep x 40” high
- Top: 1" thick
- Top overhang: 1"
- Small Drawer Interiors (2): 19" wide x 19" deep x 8" high
- Large Drawer Interiors (2): 40.5" wide x 19" deep x 8" high
- Legs: 3" square x 7" high
- Weight: 155 pounds
- Packaged weight: 216 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).