An antique found in San Anselmo was the inspiration for our Lisbon Chandelier. Curving acanthus leaves scroll upward from the center, forming a bobeche under each ivory candle sleeve. The hand-applied rustic bronze finish adds to its appeal.
- 24.5" diameter, 30" high
- Expertly crafted of iron.
- Hand-applied finish.
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Damp UL listed.
- Dimensions & Care
- Sealed with a matte lacquer topcoat for durability and moisture resistance.
- Damp UL-listed to allow for placement on a covered porch.
- Use shades with an open top diameter of at least 3.5”.
- Overall: 24.5" diameter, 30" high
- Height: minimum 34"; maximum 177" (approximately 15')
- Canopy: 5.5'' diameter, 1'' high
- Chain: 12' long
- Cord: 13' long
- Bulb (6): 60 watts, type B (not included)
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth only.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).