An antique found in San Anselmo was the inspiration for our Lisbon Chandelier. Curving acanthus leaves scroll upward from the center, forming a bobeche under each ivory candle sleeve. The hand-applied rustic bronze finish adds to its appeal.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Expertly crafted of iron.
- Hand-applied finish.
- Sealed with a matte lacquer topcoat for durability and moisture resistance.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Use shades with an open top diameter of at least 3.5".
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Damp UL-listed to allow for placement on a covered porch.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24.5" diameter, 30" high
- Height: minimum 34"; maximum 177" (approximately 15')
- Canopy: 5.5" diameter, 1" high
- Chain: 12' long
- Cord: 13' long
- Bulbs (6): 60 watts, type B (not included)
- Weight: 13 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth only.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.