Mason Media Armoire
Inspired by bold industrial furniture, this armoire is cleverly designed to store all of your media components.
- 48" wide x 24" deep x 67" high
- Expertly crafted from thick planks of pine.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Meticulously weathered and distressed.
- Detailed with grooves to create the look of salvaged lumber.
- Wraparound doors allow for unobstructed viewing.
- Finished with substantial crown molding and turned legs with carved details.
- Accommodates up to a 42" flat-screen monitor.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Expertly crafted from thick planks of hardwood, veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the armoire's structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Solidly built using mortise-and-tenon joinery, frame-and-panel construction and English dovetail joinery.
- Oversized cabinet features a permanent shelf that fits up to a 42" flat-screen monitor.
- Side-by-side cubbies hold electronics; use drawers for storage.
- Cord cutouts in back for wire management.
- Fitted with antique-bronze door pulls.
- Equipped with adjustable leg levelers for uneven floors.
- Overall: 48" wide x 24" deep x 67" high
- Interior space without adjustable shelves: 42" wide x 20" deep x 29" high
- Drawer Exterior: 17.5" wide x 14" deep x 5.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 16" wide x 12" deep x 4" high
- Doors (2): 18" wide x 1" thick x 37" high
- Fixed Shelves (2): 43" wide x 21" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance under bottom piece: 3"
- Product Weight: 196 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).