Mason Media Armoire
Inspired by bold industrial furniture, this armoire is cleverly designed to store all of your media components.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from thick planks of pine; meticulously weathered and distressed.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Fitted with antique-bronze door pulls.
- Detailed with grooves to create the look of salvaged lumber.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Side-by-side cubbies hold electronics; use drawers for storage.
- Cord cutouts in back for wire management.
- Wraparound doors allow for unobstructed viewing.
- Finished with substantial crown molding and turned legs with carved details.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Accommodates up to a 42" flat-screen monitor.
- 48" wide x 24" deep x 67" high
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 48" wide x 24" deep x 67" high
- Interior space without adjustable shelves: 42" wide x 20" deep x 29" high
- Drawer Exterior: 17.5" wide x 14" deep x 5.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 16" wide x 12" deep x 4" high
- Doors (2): 18" wide x 1" thick x 37" high
- Fixed Shelves (2): 43" wide x 21" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance under bottom piece: 3"
- Product Weight: 196 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
White Glove Delivery
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.