Mason Media Armoire
Inspired by bold industrial furniture, this armoire is cleverly designed to store all of your media components.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from thick planks of pine; meticulously weathered and distressed.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Fitted with antique-bronze door pulls.
- Detailed with grooves to create the look of salvaged lumber.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Side-by-side cubbies hold electronics; use drawers for storage.
- Cord cutouts in back for wire management.
- Wraparound doors allow for unobstructed viewing.
- Finished with substantial crown molding and turned legs with carved details.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Accommodates up to a 42" flat-screen monitor.
- 48" wide x 24" deep x 67" high
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 48" wide x 24" deep x 67" high
- Interior space without adjustable shelves: 42" wide x 20" deep x 29" high
- Drawer Exterior: 17.5" wide x 14" deep x 5.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 16" wide x 12" deep x 4" high
- Doors (2): 18" wide x 1" thick x 37" high
- Fixed Shelves (2): 43" wide x 21" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance under bottom piece: 3"
- Product Weight: 196 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.