Mason Reclaimed Wood Double Sink Console - Wax Pine finish
Our bath console’s rich character and history are seen in the visible knots and fissures within the wood grain. Crafted from reclaimed pine, it provides eco-friendly storage with all the charm of a farmhouse antique.
- 40" wide x 19" deep x 36.5" high
- Console is crafted of reclaimed wood. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Fitted with a porcelain sink.
- English dovetail drawer box joints.
- Hand-applied Wax Pine finish.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- View our Furniture Brochure.height='300'}}Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Framed with reclaimed pine.
- Solid poplar–framed drawer boxes with solid beech glides.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Overall: 40" wide x 19" deep x 36.5" high
- Sink Interior (2): 17.5" wide x 12" deep x 5.5" high
- Top/Middle Drawer Interior: 13" wide x 6.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 13" wide x 12.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Weight: 141 pounds
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an oversized item. Professional installation required for assembly and plumbing.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).