Mason Reclaimed Wood Single Sink Console - Wax Pine finish
- In-Home Delivery
Like a found cabinet that has been retrofitted to serve a new use, this bath console has rich character and history. It’s crafted from reclaimed pine with pronounced grain and visible cracks and fissures; three deep drawers provide ample storage, and the top drawer is divided to organize toiletries.
- 31.5" wide x 18" deep x 36" high
- Expertly crafted of reclaimed pine with a porcelain sink.
- English dovetail drawer box joints.
- Hand-applied Wax Pine finish.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Framed reclaimed pine, with solid poplar-framed drawer boxes, and solid beech glides.
- Top two drawers have three compartments each.
- Drawers feature stops to prevent them from being pulled all the way out.
- Console accommodates a standard 8"-widespread faucet.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Overall: 31.5" wide x 18" deep x 36" high
- Sink: 31.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Sink Interior: 25" wide x 11.5" deep x 4" high
- Faucet Hole: 1.4"
- Faucet-Handle Holes: 1.4" diameter
- Top And Middle Drawer Side Compartment (2, 1 on each side): 8.5" wide x 14" deep x 6.5" high
- Top And Middle Drawer Center Compartment: 7" wide x 5.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 26" wide x 14" deep x 6.5" high
- Weight: 134 pounds
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).